Today this little guy and I are spending the day together.
(What do you think of this edit? It know it's a bit much but I love the color of his overalls, hat and the look of the ground. :)
I clean my aunt's house on Saturdays and usually Brad stays home with Daddy.
(What do you think of this edit? It know it's a bit much but I love the color of his overalls, hat and the look of the ground. :)
I clean my aunt's house on Saturdays and usually Brad stays home with Daddy.Today Daddy has stuff to do so Brad is going with me.
Then, after lunch we are going to Lindsay's for Felicity's 1st birthday! Happy birthday, Felicity!
This will be the first kid's birthday party Brad will go to.
Right now it is an overcast day, no sun yet.
I hope it comes out for Felicity's party.
Well, I should get ready to go to my Aunt's. Brad is playing with David's boots, trying to get them on- actually he just got both on. :)
My cats are in the window and one is making a weird noise at the birds. If anyone has cats you know what I'm talking about.
Oh, I do have a question about coffee. I got wondering about how people drink their coffee, based on a Twitter conversation I had with Tiffany from a Moment Cherished this morning. :)
Do you drink it with cream and sugar, black, do you buy ground coffee or grind your own beans, do you press your beans (never heard of this until Tiffany mentioned it). Just curious. Oh, and what is your favorite brand?
I typically buy whole beans but just bought a few bags of Dunkin' Donuts ground beans. I drink mine black and I'm not sure what my favorite brand is yet. I have a feeling I will be buying a bag of Starbucks beans to try. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday with family!
Then, after lunch we are going to Lindsay's for Felicity's 1st birthday! Happy birthday, Felicity!
This will be the first kid's birthday party Brad will go to.
Right now it is an overcast day, no sun yet.
I hope it comes out for Felicity's party.
Well, I should get ready to go to my Aunt's. Brad is playing with David's boots, trying to get them on- actually he just got both on. :)
My cats are in the window and one is making a weird noise at the birds. If anyone has cats you know what I'm talking about.
Oh, I do have a question about coffee. I got wondering about how people drink their coffee, based on a Twitter conversation I had with Tiffany from a Moment Cherished this morning. :)
Do you drink it with cream and sugar, black, do you buy ground coffee or grind your own beans, do you press your beans (never heard of this until Tiffany mentioned it). Just curious. Oh, and what is your favorite brand?
I typically buy whole beans but just bought a few bags of Dunkin' Donuts ground beans. I drink mine black and I'm not sure what my favorite brand is yet. I have a feeling I will be buying a bag of Starbucks beans to try. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday with family!











You are so fun!! I'll start although you already know! {wink} I only drink Starbucks coffee or equal to higher quality. It must be black, and we grind our own beans or press our coffee. I love it pressed!! (You have to try it Heather! You can get an inexpensive small press at Walmart)
ReplyDeleteI like your edit, I sometimes really like over saturated edits. Have fun with Brad today!!
I LOVE that thing cats do when they make a funny sound and quiver their mouths while doing it! I miss having a kitty!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE coffee, I've tried many. My faves are from Trader Joe's, Seattles Best and Peet's. I like to have it ground fine. Just seems more flavorful that way.
I love the picture too. Its not too much at all. Happy Saturday!
You know me, I love editing. It's adds excitement to pictures.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day with your little cute patootie.
You have such a cute blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture! The editing is great! :)