Well, not really. I'll be takin' it easy from the blog world, but not from my family or my home. I have too much to do around the house so this world, the blog world, has to be quiet from my mind for a few days. I'm going to miss reading blogs, participating in blog hops and posting, but the free time I have from not doing those things will be so worth it.
Before I go, I'll post some more close-up filter pictures.
Before I go, I'll post some more close-up filter pictures.
God's creation is beautiful!!


These pictures may not seem that close up but these are tiny daffodils.

Note: I call the filters "close-up" as opposed to "macro" because that is what they are named on the box they came in. Also, when I called a couple photography stores looking for them, I asked about macro filters and they said "Oh, you mean close-up filters?" So maybe they are not technically "macro." However, I am very happy with the results of the filters, I cannot imagine how much better a macro lens would be. :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!
Note: I call the filters "close-up" as opposed to "macro" because that is what they are named on the box they came in. Also, when I called a couple photography stores looking for them, I asked about macro filters and they said "Oh, you mean close-up filters?" So maybe they are not technically "macro." However, I am very happy with the results of the filters, I cannot imagine how much better a macro lens would be. :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!











Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your time away!
ReplyDeleteI think we could all use a break from time to time. Will look forward to having you back.
ReplyDeletegorgeous pics! See you on the other side of the break!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Have a great little siesta!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are gorgeous. I hope you have a rejuvenating break. Enjoy your family!
ReplyDeleteHeather! Those are beautiful photos! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHey, you NEED to come check out the cleaning post for today.... I see some "NEW CLEANING PRODUCTS" in your future!!!!! Yeah!