Mom n Me Monday is hosted by Julie at "The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here." The idea is to get moms back in the pictures with their children instead of just being behind the lens.
Click on her button above to see her post and others'.
Here is a picture of Bradley and I at my mom's house.
If I wasn't working he would probably take a nap at 12:30 or 1:00. Instead, he has to wait until 2, when we get home.













What lovely pics! Stopping by from Mom n' Me. Have a lovely day!
ReplyDeletePopped over from Julie's blog! Love the precious photos!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Heather - beautiful. I love moments like that.
ReplyDeleteI really really want to participate but I am hardly ever on the other side of the camera. LOL Must work on that.
ReplyDeleteI got chills looking at the pictures. I just love sleeping babies. I kid you not, L-boy has never fallen asleep in my arms since he was a newborn. So I don't get to gaze on that "baby wonder" as he sleeps. I'll live vicariously through you!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me all emotional. There is something a sleeping baby...just beautiful. Their innocence is so perfect in that moment. These will be treasures in years to come.
ReplyDeleteI think this is one of the best feelings EVER! I really like that first picture...very sweet.
ReplyDeleteOne of the most wonderful things in the world is having your baby sleep on your chest. These pictures are precious. I am so glad you will be able to be at home full time soon. I always feel so blessed to have that opportunity.
ReplyDeleteMore great pictures : )
ReplyDelete