Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yesterday

It's nap time in my house right now. Both David and Bradley are sleeping.
I'm taking this moment of quiet to get online quick.
Yesterday was a good day.
Brad went with me when I cleaned my Aunt's house and he tried to help.


He also colored too.
Then, when I had to mop, I put him in the pack 'n play. I did not want a repeat performance of him slipping on the wet floor....he has done that twice before.


After that, we went home and got lunch quick and then headed over to Matt and Lindsay's house for Felicity's 1st birthday party.

Here is a picture of pretty Felicity and her momma.

This was the first time Brad had been to a kids birthday party and he had fun.
He liked the tissue paper and wrapping paper better than her presents....although he was fascinated with her new shoes. :-)

Here he is looking at her new dolly.

I thought he did well being in a crowd of people he didn't know. Daddy couldn't be there with us because he was busy and I was taking pictures of Felicity opening her presents so I thought he did well just hanging out among everyone.

He had a fun afternoon and had a nap when we got home. He was a tired boy!



4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the second to last photo - so sweet. It sounds as if you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having you over yesterday. Can't wait to see more photos. I love the ones of T and me. I don't have enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love reading your blog! I gave you an award on my blog! Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of him "mopping." So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails