Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, May 14, 2010

17 Months

You are seventeen months.


You can run and climb.
Besides saying mama, dada and no, you also say Elmo, ti (Kitty), I know, hot, sock, uh-oh and yea,yea,yea (and pointing when you want something).
Last month you got your first two molars making it a total of 10 teeth so far.
You sleep through the night and are getting better at eating more food.
You are so cute when you give Mommy and Daddy kisses goodnight and when you go to the window to watch one of us leave and wave "bye, bye."
You are such a delight and joy to be around and we love you so much!

I can't believe my little baby boy is almost a year and a half. Where did the time go?
I can't wait to see what he will do next but I will cherish these moments when he is learning.

4 comments:

  1. 17 months and just as adorable as ever! Happy 17th month birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is so cute when they sit at the window and wave bye bye. Of course in my case, they are usually screaming whenever it's me who is leaving. Makes me so sad.

    Heather, he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun milestones!! He sure is a sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog-I have a blog award for you!
    http://www.taketworeviews.com/archives/573

    www.taketworeviews.com
    Elle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails