Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mom n Me

BWS tips button

Mom n' Me Monday was created by Julie at The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here, to encourage moms to get in the pictures more with their children.
To be honest, unless I remember to get a photo for this post every Monday, I rarely get a picture with Brad. Thanks, Julie!
Click on the button above to see her post and others.

This weekend we took a short exploration trip as a family.
Brad had just woken up in this nap when David took this picture.
He was a sleepy boy as we went during nap time and he only napped for about 20-30 minutes in the truck.


After our little adventure we got ice cream.

Thanks, Honey, for taking the pictures!
More on this adventure later. :)

9 comments:

  1. That top photo is really cute! Where did your adventures take you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Photos!! Over from Mom & Me Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Heather!! You are getting such great shots of you and the little man! Have I mentioned...you guys are as cute as a button!! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! Julie helps me remember to get in the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful photos. I'm going to write it on my calendar. My goal is to participate in this carnival next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sweet! I know I've said this before, but he's SUCH a cute little guy! And you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! Looks like you all had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love the one of you two under the tree. Your husband is going to be a photographer before you know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and special, Heather! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails