
Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect. To see her edit and others, click on the button above.
I took this photo last month. Lindsay and Matt invited David, Brad and I over for lunch.
The kids had fun collecting Easter eggs. It was the week after Easter because neither of us had done an Easter egg hunt with our children yet.
Lindsay and Wes decorated the eggs and Matt hid them.
I snapped this photo of Felicity as she was looking up to see what Wes was up to.
This was taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and my 50mm f/1.8 lens.
I did tweak the preset to my liking. The picture was a little over exposed.
I am trying to not use presets as much and do my own edit. In fact, I did have one today to share but blogger would not upload it correctly. I think it was because I edited it and gave it rounded corners in Gimp and then imported the photo into Lightroom. I'm going to try and edit in Gimp after Lightroom and I'll put that photo up later in another post.
So what do you think? Too bright and colorful? :) Usually I'm not into that but I do love it with this photo! And, since this is Lindsay's daughter, and she loves all things bright and colorful, I figured it was a good pick for this photo.











I love it! It doesn't look too bright to me...just very vibrant! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI like bright and colorful! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteNot too bright in my book! But I am miss over-saturation on my own photos at times!! {wink}
ReplyDeleteGreat edit...precious baby!
ReplyDeleteoh gosh, that pout is too cute.
ReplyDeletePerfect pout! Nice color pop too!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
I really like it. Instead of the eggs I would eat the baby, oops did I say that. Gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the brightness and color pop! Great job.
ReplyDeleteYou already know this but this is a super shot! I just love it. Cute baby too ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat color pop! and what a sweet little face!
ReplyDeleteBright & Colorful.........two of my favorite words!
ReplyDeleteNot too bright to me! Just perfect. That pout pulls the heartstrings. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect little mouth! I like it bright and fun! I always equate bright colors with fun times and this works great!
ReplyDeleteI think it is perfect!! I mean it is Lindsay's daughter!! She's the queen of color pop! I think you did a great job Heather. It's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice! Bright and beautiful for sure!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping at my blog, hope you come back again soon!
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great edit - I love bright, colorful photos, as long as they are not too distracting, which this is not. The colors work well together and her face is the focus anyway.
great edit of a sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteI've had trouble with Gimp uploading too, but many times its because I've forgotten to save it as a jpeg and it saves in a wierd gimp only format.
Love it! Look at the color of that flower! Great edit:)
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's overdone at all. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love that bright color in the edit
ReplyDelete