Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday's Walk


Wednesday's Walk is hosted by Jenilee from The Goodwin Family. To see her post and others, click on the button above.

Jenilee did a post about her siblings today and that inspired to me to search in my computer for a picture of my brothers and I from when we were younger.

Here is a picture taken June 6, 1996. It was taken before my mom and Eric's wedding.
My brother's were 7 and 4 and I was 11.

Now I am married and have a baby. Jason is in Italy for a May term with his college and he will be graduating a semester early, this December, and Dustin is 18 and will be graduating from high school next month.


Back then I thought this all seemed so far away and it would take forever to become a "grown-up."
It is amazing how fast time goes by.


8 comments:

  1. That's fun! I love seeing my blogging friends when they were little! I'll have to do a post like this soon too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo! It's amazing to think back to those formative years and what we thought we would be when we grew up, and how long it would take to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Heather this is so sweet. I know it is truly amazing how life is just a vapor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory. Yes...time flies. Especially when you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my yes, how times does fly. Wait until you are a gramma like me. Time whizzes by faster and faster with each year... sometimes I get soooo dizzy watching it! LOL!

    That is such a CUTE photo of your family.... LOVE your dress and hat!

    Thank you for sharing your younger self with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time is like grains of sands slipping through the hour glass...one grain at a time, it all adds up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you! Totally can tell it's you...already looking like Natalie Portman ;)

    So cute. Good for your brother on finishing up college early, and for the other graduating highschool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails