Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ice Cream

We were out on an adventure this past weekend and we stopped and got ice cream.
I think this was Brad's first official stop at an ice cream place with Mommy and Daddy.
He's been to one a couple times before with Mommy because, well, Mommy really likes ice cream.

We got him a baby sized twist in a bowl.


Mmmm...first taste.


Yup, I like that and want more, please.



We think he got a brain freeze.


Mommy finished her ice cream so she got to feed him so Daddy could have a break and finish his milkshake.


Then, when we got back in the truck, he became a silly boy. I guess what they say about sugar and kids is true. :)



7 comments:

  1. My son always loved ice cream as a baby - and still does! I have a slight addiction to the frozen yogurt place, so maybe that has something to do with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes. what they say about kids and sugar is SO true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, his brain-freeze face is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots! My twins love ice cream too! Don't all kids??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K...that little face right after the brain freeze is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! My kids are the same way. The sugar goes right to their heads!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails