Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mom n Me

The other morning before I went to work I talked my mom into snapping some photos of Brad and I.
He was more interested in the great outdoors than his Mommy.


He just wanted to run around and got a little mad that I wasn't letting him.


So he ran around a little and then I brought him back up to the house.


I love my little boy. I can't wait to be done with work and be home full time. I only have a couple weeks left and then I'll be a full-time stay-at-home mom!

To see more Mom N Me photos check out Julie's blog. She is the one that started this blog hop. It has definitely gotten me in front of the camera more with Brad!


BWS tips button

9 comments:

  1. These are such sweet pictured of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..Heather...you look so vibrant in these pictures. I love the vibrant black and white too!! I haven't even started my Mom n' Me yet!! Ug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I really need a real photoshoot with my little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shots!! Beautiful edits, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still trying to figure out why we always need to "ask" someone to take a picture of us with our child. LOL

    You would think there would be some somewhere since we are ALWAYS side by side. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think I could just gobble up that little guy of yours. I have said it before, and I will say it again...he is just SO cute. SO SO cute.

    I love these pictures of you...especially the last one. Really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails