A couple weeks ago we took a family adventure after church and today we went somewhere new.
Well, it was not new to David and I, but it was new to Brad.
We visited a waterfall.
Brad really didn't want to be carried, he wanted to walk down the steps all by himself. :) We did let him walk some but carried him a lot.
Well, it was not new to David and I, but it was new to Brad.
We visited a waterfall.
Brad really didn't want to be carried, he wanted to walk down the steps all by himself. :) We did let him walk some but carried him a lot.



I was having a lot of fun running around taking pictures and gave David the camera so he could have a break from carrying Brad.

Now for the trek back up.
And, when I was going through these photos I noticed that this shirt and particular stance makes me look pregnant, but I am not.
I was lazy and left the shirt on that I wore to church and then put on a denim skirt. I completed the outfit by putting on Teva sandals. I've had those for probably 12 or 13 years! They have certainly lasted a long time.

After seeing the waterfall, we visited a very small museum about the area, waterways and dams and then we took a long drive and saw a big dam. It didn't have water flowing over it which I think was a first for me seeing it like that.
All in all it was a very good day-
Church in the morning to worship God and fellowship with our church family and then family time in God's creation in the afternoon.



















Where is the like button! ;) facebook has ruined my mind that way!
ReplyDeleteI love love adventures like that! our kids do too! so much fun! It is a Blessing to live so close to such beauty!
We love this park! So glad you all had a great time. :)
ReplyDeleteTeva sandals are the BEST! Beautiful park, Heather! I love waterfalls! And, yes, boys love to throw rocks in water...even still at 14 my boy loves to throw rocks in water...so don't expect it to go away any time soon. :) It's a great way to keep them occupied, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThat just looks like a great family outing.
God's creation is a great thing to reflect on!
What a perfect day! I think it sounds fabulous. And throwing rocks in the water ... yep, my 43-year-old "boy" of a husband still loves to do this! I think it's wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little spot that is! Looks like you all enjoyed it. And, I can't help it...but I am laughing just a little at your description of your outfit ;)
ReplyDelete