Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Springtime Fun

This past week was so hot that Brad got back into his baby pool at my mom's house, for the first time since last summer.
We have a kiddie pool at our house for him too and he's been in that also.

My mom took this pic, I think the composition is neat.

Looks like he was having fun.

When I got back from work to pick him up he had been in the pool for a while.


He was being a little ham with the camera when I was taking pictures.

I am enjoying this summer-like weather and can't wait for more "pool days."

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I keep reading all these "summer days" posts. Please come and visit me, Summer!! Love the pool pictures! Look at the little look on his face in that last picture. He could get "anything" with that look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are precious shots! We got our kiddie pool out yesterday for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your mom's composition in that photo!! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on his face in the last picture too and I agree.............we can never see enough SUMMER pictures. They are fun, refreshing, colorful..... need I go on? hehe

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last picture, so sweet!! Hope you guys have a nice long weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that sweet smile in the last pic!! What a charming little man : ) And your blog looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails