Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

All By Myself

Bradley is gaining more independence every day.
The other day we went to a nearby village and ate lunch and visited a park.
It was not a park with a swing set for children, just a park for the locals to enjoy, with benches, flowers and a gazebo.
Brad had fun running around in the gazebo.


When it was time to go down the steps, he didn't want mommy to help him.


I would offer my hand and he would push it away.

He wanted to be a big boy and do it all by himself.

He was so proud of himself.

Now I just have to make sure he doesn't try to do this by himself when no one is looking. :-)
I'm learning he is an independent boy and likes to try to do things himself.


3 comments:

  1. I love the crisp clean look of these photos! Brad looks like he is having a blast! What park did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you and your lovely family from India...will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails