My husband has an interest in trains. We have been to train museums and on a couple train rides. Brad has even been on one that we took last Fall.

These pictures were a lot of fun to take. I would set the tripod up, click the button and run back to David and Bradley. The camera clicked ten times. Then I would go see if they came out and if we should try something different.

This picture of David and I could have been taken closer. We didn't mess around too much to get the best picture of us because Brad was just on the other side of the camera and he was starting to get off the tracks and go down the side.
















Yes! I say use one of those as your header, they are fabulous!
ReplyDeletesuch cute pictures! I love the "down the tracks" title and those pictures are perfect for it!
ReplyDeleteAww those are the CUTEST family photos I have ever seen. I seriously need to make people take more pics of me and my hub w/our son!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a blessed Monday, Heather.
Lots of love to you!
Laura
Wow, your blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the tracks photos...so nostalgic, in a way.
I LOVE them!!! I think you should use the one of you looking down at Brad - that is the sweetest photo!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Train track photos. Tried to take Nathan's Christmas photos on tracks in the fall but right when I got him out of the car and started clicking, I looked at the screen and NO memory card. =( I will have to return again for another go.
ReplyDelete