Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bee

How doth the little busy Bee


Improve each shining hour


And gather honey all the day


From every opening flower!
~Isaac Watts

These were taken with a macro filter and I was very close to this bee- therefore, I did not get a good shot from his head and my last one is blurry.

8 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buzz buzz. i love the bee pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Heather...loved the little poem to go along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. amazing pictures. really lucky to capture such a hard working bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these pics! The colors are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots! I love the colors and details! I actually recently started a Macro Photography blog hop on my blog because I love macro photos so much! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series!! Great job!!

    I have taken a few bee pics... not nearly as good as my hubby's ... he is the photographer... I am the wannabe!! =) I should post them one day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to get a bee on flowers. More fun when I can actually get it flying! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails