Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Watermelon Days

You know it's Summer when...


...you find yourself eating watermelon outside.


Brad's definitely a fan of watermelon.
But then, who isn't?



Mmmmm.



Nothing like hot summer evenings and eating watermelon outside.
Reminds me of when I was a kid. :-)

4 comments:

  1. These pictures of your son are just TOO precious! He is adorable. My heart melted looking at him holding his watermelon with both of his little hands. What a sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watermelon and I can see that Brad loves it too....sheer joy to see your kid enjoying things....You're a wonderful Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful pictures! As always, I could eat him up right along with that watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to relive your memories...carrying on a tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails