A couple of days ago my brother got back in the States from being in Italy for three weeks.
Brad missed him. :)
We're glad he had a fun time and saw many wonderful things.
Brad missed him. :)
We're glad he had a fun time and saw many wonderful things.

For the past few days it has been just Brad and I as David has been away for work.
I always have a hard time being home alone at night, especially when I go to sleep, but God has gotten me through this past week.
Brad and I went to BJ's the other day by ourselves.
Usually we do this with Daddy because the cat litter boxes we get are very heavy. Well, they are only 28lbs, but that is heavy for me!
So we went, and I had to get two boxes of that and then apple juice for Brad.
I found that organic Apple and Eve apple juice is a very good price there for a two-pack.
Although, my mom forwarded me an article she found online about arsenic in apple juice and Apple and Eve organic apple juice is supposedly one of the top ones that has the most arsenic in it.
Sometimes I find it very frustrating what is allowed in our foods.
So, I try to not give Brad this apple juice all the time and instead buy other organic juices to give him as well.
I will probably research it further.
He was a tired boy that day. He has been teething his top molars so he has been off from that.
Also, he hasn't been eating the greatest again.
I'm not complaining though, he gets enough nutrition.
When we got back from BJ's the other night I gave him some corn because he didn't eat hardly anything before we left to go shopping.
He sat at this little table that my brothers and I used when we were little.
I wanted to see how he would do instead of being in his high-chair.
He did fairly well. He did get up a few times but he mostly sat and ate his corn.
Maybe we'll have some good family time on Sunday after David has rested.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!










I like your new layout!!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same utensils!! What a good boy he is, looks like he is devouring the corn.
ReplyDeleteAnd are you serious about the Arsenic? I am going to have to find that article because apple juice is a must have in this house. Grr..
I hate being home alone at night too. If Jim is not here - I sleep with a light on! Ha! Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteI get so frustrated about food too. {bleck}
I'm glad you made it without David. I am sure Bradly was happy to see his Daddy and Uncle!
ReplyDeleteI HATE being home alone at night too!!
ReplyDeleteI had now idea about the apple juice!!
Hi Heather. Cute pictures. :) Don't you love when you can find organic food cheap? I'm always on the lookout for them!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Sunday.
Lynnette
this is SO very cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour layout is SO CUTE, Heather!
ReplyDeleteOoo - garage saling! One of my favorite extra curricular activities! It's different, though, now that I don't have little ones - the things I find are fewer and farther between. But, I DO find things! We should do a "Things We Find" post...a few pics of the things we find on the "good days" of garage saling...I'll bet you find more than I, given that you have a little one and can find clothes and toys - but it would be a fun challenge to pose for say the month of July or something like that. :) (There I go thinking out loud...or in print...again...) :)
Anyhow, as always, I love the pics you post - and to hear how things are going with you! Have a great week!