Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. Heather, these are gorgeous!! Is that using your macro lens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close up filter- not lens. :) Filters are much, much cheaper. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting good at using those filters! Those are some really beautiful pictures. Where did you find the filters again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful! I love how you captured the water droplets and the color is amazing. I love filters, although I don't know what most of them do. Perhaps I should learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my filters too but still plan to save up for a macro lens. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love! Beautiful !!

    I am currently obsessed with rain on flowers, grass, leaves and branches! good thing we get a lot of rain in Wa!! ha ha!

    I love the first pic the most! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I love red roses. The second picture has taken my breath away. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I love the little droplets of rain on the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails