Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. I love to see how differently every one edits.
This photo is from a photo shoot I did two weeks ago. The images didn't upload very well into Blogger so they don't appear to be very clear here.
But anyway, it's about the edit.
I loved the before. I took this under the shade of a tree as it was a bright and sunny day.
I wanted to do something to make this photograph "pop." I'm usually a little on the cautious side with my editing and really just like to edit it naturally. However, I did do a quite a few "fun" edits for this photo shoot, along side the more natural ones.
This was taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens.
This photo is from a photo shoot I did two weeks ago. The images didn't upload very well into Blogger so they don't appear to be very clear here.
But anyway, it's about the edit.
I loved the before. I took this under the shade of a tree as it was a bright and sunny day.
I wanted to do something to make this photograph "pop." I'm usually a little on the cautious side with my editing and really just like to edit it naturally. However, I did do a quite a few "fun" edits for this photo shoot, along side the more natural ones.
This was taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens.












Beautiful Heather!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photogaph. You really made her eyes pop.
ReplyDeleteooh! did you get a new pic for your header? It is SO cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteHer eyes really do pop in your edit - but I really miss the color from the "before" shot. Congratulations for being more adventurous! It's always so cool what you'll come up with when you try something new!
Lovely girl-- and the edit is great! I find that it is when I take those drastic steps in editing that I you get the best results!
ReplyDeletePretty girl and beautiful edit!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the curves adjustment...really makes her face pop as well as give a softened look. Great composition.
ReplyDeleteWonderful processing.
ReplyDeleteO.K...you know I'm a sucker for the "aged" look. This is just gorgeous Heather. You are getting soooo good!! Go girl!
ReplyDeleteI love photos with an aged look!
ReplyDeleteI really like it!
Great shot! I love the edit - it really brings her eyes out. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great edit, her eyes look awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great edit. You might consider using Flickr to load your pictures and then copy and paste the HTML into blogger so you don't lose the quality of your photo. Besides, at some point, blogger will run out of photo space for you. BTW, I'm your newest follower. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteI always like your edits, natural or not. This is a great photo, and I bet your subject loves/will love it!
ReplyDeletethe edit looks really good! this is one of my favorites! I love the color change. :)
ReplyDelete