Brad loves to play on slides. We don't have a slide yet but we went to a house last week that had one. Brad had a play date with a little girl that is only about a week younger than him; she is also a distant cousin.
Brad loved to climb up the steps of the ladder. He didn't even want my help- although besides snapping this quick photo I mostly still had my hand behind him, he just didn't know it.
Brad loved to climb up the steps of the ladder. He didn't even want my help- although besides snapping this quick photo I mostly still had my hand behind him, he just didn't know it.



This face is his "smell" face. It's too cute, he will hand me a flower and scrunch up his nose like this.

After running around and mommy chasing him for a while he was ready to eat lunch.
He was a tired boy when we got home.

















What a cutie! Looks like he had a fun play date.
ReplyDeleteMy boys love ALL of the above...slides, dirt, and destroying mama's flowers!
He looks so determined in the first picture. And I love the one of him holding the flower!
ReplyDeleteAh..he is growing up as we speak!! I love the one wear he is sliding down with that somewhat worried look on his face. Classic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots, Heather!
He's the cutest!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Love the look of "what have I done?" on the slide! Colton always goes down feet first on his belly. Never on his bottom. Even if the slide is as long as he is tall...belly.
ReplyDeleteLove the flower face. He's the cutest little guy. I can't believe how he has changed in just the time I have been reading your blog.
Your first photo is adorable...he looks so determined!
ReplyDeleteadorable! such sweet shots.
ReplyDelete