Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day

Are you ever just driving somewhere and think to yourself- "I have to pull over and get a picture!" I do this every now and then.
Brad and I were out looking for garage sales yesterday with my aunt and took the scenic ride back home.
She was driving and I told her to pull over so I could get some pictures.
The sky was gorgeous!



She took us to a field where her husband had been baling some hay with his fellow co-workers.


I just love pictures like this- the beautiful hay fields against a blue, perfectly cloudy sky.



When we got back to her house Brad went down the slide a couple of times.


He wouldn't let me help and didn't want to go forward by himself so...


...he went down backwards.



Then we went back inside so I could clean my Aunt's house and Brad had a snack of yogurt.


It had already been a long morning but our day wasn't over yet. I'll post more about that either tomorrow or Monday.
Tomorrow is the fourth of July. I hope we can all remember how our country started and the sacrifices our founding fathers and their families made.
Also, remember to pray for our military and their families.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure it's no surprise I do that all the time. {pull over to take random pics}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mckmama just did a post about pulling over and taking random pictures too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Christina- haha! I read her post after I got home from taking these pics and I told her in the comments of her post that I just did that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Both the scenery ones and the ones of your handsome little one!

    I am going through old posts and wanted to catch up on some blog reading. My hubby and son My hubby and son are at a friend's watching UFC, so I have some "guilt-free" blog reading time :o)

    Hope you are doing well!
    Blessings & Aloha!
    (have a safe and Happy July 4th! and if you get a chance to stop by, I would love to share some of our son's music with ya!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you won something on that picture! Congrats, Heather! (I figured you would have, though...I love checking out your blog and looking at your pics!) ;)

    Doesn't this just make you excited for next year's fair???? Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails