Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, July 5, 2010

First Time For Fireworks

Brad saw fireworks for the first time on Friday night.
After having a long and busy day that day, we still took him out to go see them.
We went to one of my favorite spots- we took a beautiful walk there, last Fall.


I could already tell he was a tired boy. :)


The sunset was absolutely gorgeous.


So were the flowers at the edge of the water-side park.


We walked back to the truck rather than waiting in the crowded park for another half hour.
I took a chance to take a picture of David and Brad in front of a wall, that was the same spot I took a picture of them last year.


I seriously love this spot- there are so many cool buildings, houses and churches to take pictures of.


Finally it was firework time.
These are my attempts at firework shots. I looked online before we left to see how to take pictures but I did not succeed very well.
I should have brought a tripod.


Brad was a relaxed little boy resting his head on his Daddy's shoulder while he watched.



Fireworks are fun but it was more exciting for me this year because it was Brad's first time.



I thought this one looked a little heart-shaped in this shot.



It was a good end to a long but fun day.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, LOVE these shots! My fav...the one where your hubby and Brad are looking away from you at the fireworks and Brad's head is slightly tilted in towards your hubby. Great job!

    Your little guy is so adorable! I looked back at last year's pic in front of the wall...what a difference a year makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! what sweet memories!! I love the one that you are taking from behind of your husband holding him. such a wonderful picture! happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails