Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Some More Flower Pics

See this box behind Brad?


I got it at a garage sale for $5! I love the colors. Today I washed it up and plan to use it as a prop box for photos.

The other day Brad and I were outside and he was helping me by "watering" the flowers.
I think it is so cute when he does things that he sees David and I do.



I love these little violets. I didn't plant them this year, they came up from last year-much to my surprise!


This plant is a perennial I just planted. David commented on the "half dead" plants I recently bought. I told him they were perennials and they come back every year. I bought three for $6. At the beginning of the season they would have been $8.95 a piece!


I mentioned before that Brad likes to copy David and I. The one thing we have to work on though is not to pick the flower heads off the plants. :) That's OK though, there are TONS of these kinds of flowers in my garden. Also, I really don't mind if my one and half year old wants to be curious and pick some flowers. They are there to photograph enjoy. :)



5 comments:

  1. What a steal! That's going to be the perfect prop box...love the antique distressed look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flower bargains too!! The pictures are so cute, I also love taking flower pics. Great prop box too. Great job, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Love you photos! Very cute blog!
    I'm popping over from New Friend Friday and I'm following!

    God Bless
    Rachel @ www.rachelrphotography.blogspot.com and www.growinguprodgers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half dead plants...too funny! I do that same!

    Love the pics, as usual. My fav...Brad in the green onesie...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. He really is too precious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails