Today I'm participating in a blog hop hosted by Erin at Home With The Boys.
She asked yesterday on Twitter if anyone who is a mom of a boy would like to participate in a blog hop that showed an action shot.
What first came to my mine was this picture I took of Brad 6 months ago.
I love this picture and a similar shot from this was his side bar profile pic for a while.
He was happily running down the hill at my mom's house to the field below.
I was running in front of him so I could catch his happy face as he "flew" down the hill.
She asked yesterday on Twitter if anyone who is a mom of a boy would like to participate in a blog hop that showed an action shot.
What first came to my mine was this picture I took of Brad 6 months ago.
I love this picture and a similar shot from this was his side bar profile pic for a while.
He was happily running down the hill at my mom's house to the field below.
I was running in front of him so I could catch his happy face as he "flew" down the hill.











OH DEAR! I LOVE this shot! What joy and beauty in that face! Thank you for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture - he is having so much fun. Someday all too soon this picture will be even sweeter because these days pass too quickly. What a fun picture. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Love the whispy baby hair floating in the breeze!
ReplyDeleteHow were you able to get the picture if you were running?!? How is it not just completely blurry?
ReplyDeleteboys have their own kind of energy, don't they?
ReplyDeleteImpressive shot, since action photos can be so tricky. Thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he fills your days with ACTION!!
ReplyDelete