I promise I will do better in the creative department of editing. :)
I was just playing around in Lightroom and I really liked how this picture came out so I wanted to share.
Here is the before-
just another cat shot.
I was just playing around in Lightroom and I really liked how this picture came out so I wanted to share.
Here is the before-
just another cat shot.

I think it looks better side-by-side like I saw it in Lightroom.
I boosted the vibrancy and specific color saturation such as green, yellow and blue. I also added some vignetting.
It would have been even better if he didn't have his one ear out to the side. He did that when my camera was making noise focusing.
Don't forget to stop by Monica's blog and see her edit and others.

I will be busy tomorrow so hopefully I can check out every one's edits tomorrow night!











I really like it. You really brought out his eyes.
ReplyDeletelooks great! his ear is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteHi Heather I am finding your blog today for the first time and I am excited. I love to take photo to along with digital scrapbooking. I look forward to stopping by again soon.
ReplyDeletein his love
sonya
Like the warm tones you added.
ReplyDeleteSuch a subtle little edit. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
nice little pop. pretty kitty!
ReplyDeleteLooks great - sometimes simple edits are perfect for the shot!
ReplyDeleteYour edit is perfect! Great work.
ReplyDeleteI really like the edit. You turned "just another cat shot", into a really pretty picture!
ReplyDelete~Blondie's Abode~
http://blondiesabode.blogspot.com
So simple, yet elegant and perfect! I love that it made the photo come alive!
ReplyDeleteYour edit really brought out those eyes and the vignetting was a great finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteRosie from
leavesnbloom photography
Love cat pics I have some on my blog stop and take a look.
ReplyDeleteSimple editing is sometmes the best. Nice work.
I love the subtle edit on this one! Really, really cute!
ReplyDeletewhat a perfect edit!! :) I LOVE it when the edit is nice and subtle like this.
ReplyDeleteSuch a subtle edit and yet it made all the difference! Great job, Heather!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's the second kitty post I've read tonight...so cute! It makes me wish we had one but my hubby is not a fan of cats, or I should say not a fan of litter boxes!
ReplyDeleteI like the edit, makes his eyes stand out. And I actually like his little ear tweeked to the side :-)
really great photo!
ReplyDeleteThe eyes really stand out in the "after" photo. Subtle but effective editing.
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect edit! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat before and after. Love it.
ReplyDelete