Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home

This past weekend I was at the Relevant Conference. I had a wonderful time listening to the speakers and gleaning knowledge from other bloggers in the sessions.
It was also a wonderful time of Christian women fellowship. As one fellow blogger (I forgot her name) put it, "this was more like a retreat than a conference."
I completely agreed!


David and Bradley were with me and they hung out in the hotel room and the surrounding area.
A visit to the Hershey factory was in order as well as a train ride.

My little boy was so precious and sweet when I would go back to the room and check on him (which was MANY times).


He would have the sweetest smile on his face and say,

"Hi, Baby!"

(he has taken to calling that out to me as that is how I sometimes greet him- we will have to remedy this:)

or, "MAMA!!"

He filled my heart with joy whenever I would walk through the hotel room door.


It is good to be home.
I can't wait to share more about the conference and what spoke to me while I was there.
I can tell you now HE spoke to me through some amazing women. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Hey!!! Thanks for the comment on my last peek! The lighting was all natural - no reflectors or fill flash. It was my first time at that location - I am thinking I will be back! I love these pics of B! I can't wait to hear more about your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to meet you!!!! I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, it was so nice to meet you face to face and get to visit with you! You are a beautiful and very very very very sweet lady. :)

    I didn't realize you hubby and son were with you. That's great! What fun it was.

    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I'm glad you had such a good time, Heather : ) It sounds like it was a great conference. I'm really going to have to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I'd love to go to one of those conferences.

    Brad is edible in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Heather, I come over from PioneerWoman and just want to say hello. Your blog / baby / photography are wonderful! You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little guy!

    It was so nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails