Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Before and After


Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog.
Click on the button below to see her edit and others.

I took this photo of Brad a few days ago as he was exploring milkweeds.
They are so soft and silky. It was fun watching discover them.


Here is the after edited in Photoshop Elements 9 and Lightroom 3.


His face is still not quite the color I want but I like how it looks over all.
What do you think?



17 comments:

  1. Great edit. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet edit, you really lit him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can see his sweet little face so much better with the edit! He is really concentrating...just have to wonder what he's thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a nice clean edit - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the edit. Love his sweet pink cheeks and it really made the autumn color bokeh pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great edit...love how you lightend his face up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the lightened edit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of green. The composition is beautiful too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how everything is brightened. It really emphasizes his cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! your edits are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather he looks ever so cute and that lightening did wonders for your shot.

    Rosie
    leavesnbloom photography blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw...he's such a sweet pea. You could try making a duplicate copy of your picture and send it to screen mode. That will brighten the whole picture. So add a black layer mask and just paint out his face. It's an easy way to brighten up only certain areas..you could even add a warming filter to warm it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the edited picture is great!
    he is so sweet. I look at Brad in many pictures and I tell to my husband: "come to see Ilaria in the masculine form" :-) It seems to me that our kids look so much alike! Funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the edit really brightens his face :) Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how he knits his brows when he's really examining something!

    The lightening sure does make the picture look nicer! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love his serious expression...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails