Now that Thanksgiving is behind us it is that time of year again.
Time to decorate our houses with greenery and all things red, silver, gold and glittery.
Also, it's time to start baking for the holidays.
I love the way Christmas cookies look on a big festive platter.
I have a Christmas platter but it is not a faith-based platter. It is just a generic red Christmas platter.
That's why I was so excited to have this chance to review a piece of the Jesus is the Gift line from DaySpring.
I chose this beautiful platter.
Time to decorate our houses with greenery and all things red, silver, gold and glittery.
Also, it's time to start baking for the holidays.
I love the way Christmas cookies look on a big festive platter.
I have a Christmas platter but it is not a faith-based platter. It is just a generic red Christmas platter.
That's why I was so excited to have this chance to review a piece of the Jesus is the Gift line from DaySpring.
I chose this beautiful platter.

(DaySpring's Photo)
I love that it points to Jesus during this time of year. Sometimes we forget why we really are celebrating and this is a perfect reminder.
I can't wait to bake some Christmas cookies to serve on this beautiful platter.
Check out their site here, to see more serving pieces from this gorgeous line of products!
I was given this platter by DaySpring in exchange for my honest review.












I absolutely love this!! It is so pretty..and so true! Hope all is well with you!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love this!!! I know what is on my wish list this year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a treasure! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love mine too!! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this platter! How wonderful! Going to check the link out now...
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend! :-)
I loooooooooooove mine!! :)
ReplyDelete