It has become one of my Christmas traditions to send out Christmas cards.
Also, since Brad has been born they have had his picture on them.
This year I had the opportunity to do a review for DaySpring cards.
I chose one of these lovely designs (they have many more)....
Also, since Brad has been born they have had his picture on them.
This year I had the opportunity to do a review for DaySpring cards.
I chose one of these lovely designs (they have many more)....
...and used a cute picture of Brad that I had taken candidly.
Then I went on DaySpring's website and uploaded the picture with my favorite card and did the cropping there. It's so easy to use.

There is even room to put your own personal message.
I love the cards and thought they came out wonderful!
I will definitely be using DaySpring next year too.
Another bonus- they give you a chance to show the true meaning of Christmas.
You can check out their card section here.
I was given 50 flat Christmas cards from DaySpring in exchange for my honest review.











we do a postcard each year with either a family picture or a picture of the girls. lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteThey have such a nice selection!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Heather! Have a funny blogging year ;-)
ReplyDeletehey - visiting to say I've missed hearing from you! Hope things are ok!
ReplyDeleteJust stopped by to say Hi!! Hope all is well with your little family!!
ReplyDeleteHey lady...I need your address for the giveaway that you won! Please email me. :)
ReplyDeleteMutheringHeights {at} gmail {dot} com