This Boy's momma thinks he is so smart and creative.
Maybe This Boy's momma is biased, but....
This Boy lines up couch pillows on the floor to the chair across the room and jumps on them to stay off the floor (I used to do the same thing!).
Maybe This Boy's momma is biased, but....
This Boy lines up couch pillows on the floor to the chair across the room and jumps on them to stay off the floor (I used to do the same thing!).

This Boy also won't smile for the camera when asked but will smile when I say "Don't smile, don't you dare!" (a tip I learned from an article on how to get your kids to smile).
Except that when he does smile he thinks it's funny to move his head back and forth and not keep it still.

And one last thing that really doesn't go with this post, but it is about This Boy.
This Boy LOVES watermelon.
And this watermelon happens to be from our garden (which ended up being a "vine" garden- pumpkins, watermelons and cucumbers). :)











I remember doing to chair train too when I was a kid! How fun. :)
ReplyDeleteAww. How fun. So cute.
ReplyDelete