Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The thing about Spring...

 ...is that the weather can be very warm, like in these pictures.
Or quite cool and chilly, like it has been recently.

 I took these photos on a hot day and poor Tyler turned beet red outside.
Even in the shade.
 

 Brad enjoyed a few munchkins and some of Mommy's iced coffee. 
(I love donuts and coffee more than I should)

 Tyler likes to have what we have so he played with the straw for a while.

 We went inside because I wanted to see if Ty would nap.
It was nice to be out of the hot sun.
Brad decided he would put his pirate shirt on and pull it over his face.
He's a smart and funny little guy. :)

  
We all went back outside later when Daddy was home.
It was so beautiful out!
Tyler watched his brother be silly in the yard.


 Then when I tried to get pictures of Tyler and David, Brad got in the way. 
He thinks he's funny.
 And sometimes he just does it because he wants attention.


 Brad agreed to get in the picture and we got a nice "Daddy and sons" photo.

 

Brad likes to take pictures, too, so he put David's hat on me and took this photo.

Tyler liked the hat, as well. 
He liked chewing on it though.
Mommy had to take it away because Daddy's hat is dirty.



He sure did like it for teething though.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo adorable! What a beautiful family. The shot with the three of them is awesome! And hey, look at you! You got in front of the camera instead of behind it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails